Saturday, March 2, 2013

TopBox January


TopBox January 2013


Interesting...TopBox seems to have redeemed themselves with this little Clinique Box that I received.  Just in time, and now they leave me wanting more, more, more and excited about next month!

Although this is a great product box for some, it is a tough box for me to review as Clinique is not or never will be in my skincare regimen.  Here is what I received inside.



Rinse Off Eye Makeup Solvent 60ml
Used previously in the past and developed milia (whiteheads) from this, so this will not go anywhere near my eyes again.  I prefer to stick to Lancome Bi-Facil or Rimmel when it comes to my delicate eye area.


Clarifying Lotion 3  - combination/oily 30ml

Sorry, not going to try this.


Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage 
Corrector 7ml
A wrinkle and UV corrector serum that fights lines, wrinkles and sun damage.  Apply 3-4 drops twice daily to your face and around the eye area under your moisturizer.



Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo – Strawberry 
Fudge Duo 1.6g

This was a pleasant surprise, as I had never used Clinique shadow before.  I found it to be a nice, neutral everyday eyeshadow duo that had lots of pigment, easy to smudge and stayed put.  Now here is something from Clinique that I would be happy to say I would consider buying.



No comments:

Post a Comment